2022 Holiday Gift Guide
November 21, 2022
I love to help people select gifts for people they love, so here’s a gift guide that the Bright Morning team put together for 2022. I hope you find some ideas on here for yourself or for others!
This gift guide contains several affiliate links (on the books and products recommended through Amazon) where, if you click through and purchase, Bright Morning receives a small commission with no additional cost to you. If you have questions about this, let us know!
For book lovers:
- Book tracking bookmark: Keep track of your page AND all of the books you’ve been reading
- Elena’s recommended reads by topic: Elena’s recommendations for personal growth, equity, education, escapism, fiction, and more!
- A copy of your favorite book of the year with a hand written inscription
- Reading valet: Keep track of your page and reading essentials
For a dose of cozy:
- Simmer pot gift packs (or make your own!): Fill your home with cozy scents
- The best seasonal tea (loose leaf forever!) & tea brewing basket: A caffeine-free candy cane in a cup
- The perfect slippers or cozy socks: Keep the toes warm
- A dreamy throw blanket: Faux fleece and cotton sateen
- A glowing diffuser: A cordless 2-in-1 lamp and diffuser
For the cooks in your life:
- A magical salt: You can use this salt (a mix of smoked paprika, garlic, rosemary and celery seed) with anything
- A very clever spootle: It’s both a spoon and a spatula
- A gorgeous cutting board: And it’s also functional and affordable
- A great cookbook or two
For those with sensory needs:
- A sleeping pod: Simulate being hugged while you sleep
- A comforting friend: Stuffed animals that hug you back
For gifts that give all year:
- A taste of Japan: Tasty snacks shipped monthly from Japan
- Treats from around the world: Receive snacks from a different county each month
- A cookie lover’s dream: Get cookies delivered to your door every month
- Cheesy in the best kind of way: Cheeses and artisanal accompaniments sent to you every three months
Things that make everyday better:
- Merit badges: Celebrate all of the ways you adult daily
- A handy bag: Colorful, functional hip bags
- Never confuse your airpods again: Store your airpods in a colorful jacket
- The sheets and pillowcase of our dreams (and the only repeats on our list because they are THAT good!)
For screen-free fun:
- An indoor/outdoor racquet sport: Goodminton is a game you can play anywhere
- A great 2 person game: Puzzle lovers will enjoy over 60,000 possible puzzles
- Forever flowers: Learn how to make a beautiful forever bouquet
- Punch-y art: Keep your hands busy with an easy embroidery craft
Elevated everyday objects:
- A fun travel mug: Tote your coffee in a porcelain travel mug built to fit in your cupholder
- The only shower cap you’ll ever need: Cover your hair with a reversible, comfortable cap
- Lovely pens: Draw fine, colorful lines with this marker set
- To get you out of a jam: Access 10 different tools that can fit right in your wallet
Gift guides from years past
How I reflect on the year
December 4, 2023
The season of reflection and intention-setting has begun. I love thinking back over the year and identifying all the learning, and getting clear on what I want for the next year.
How to celebrate Coach Appreciation Day
November 5, 2023
Coach Appreciation Day was yesterday, but since it was a Sunday, you can celebrate today, or any time this week! Here are a few suggestions for how to celebrate...
Did You Make it Through?
October 30, 2023
Congratulations. It’s the end of October! I want to say, you made it through, but what does it mean to “make it through?” Also, perhaps we should aspire to more than just “making it through.” So here are some Look Back reflection prompts to expand your notion of what it means to successfully reach the end of a month.
Intention can be a placebo
October 15, 2023
I have talked and written a lot about setting intentions before coaching sessions or meetings. Often we set an intention, and then forget all about it, and then after the meeting we remember and think, oh! I forgot all about it but it happened anyway!